Monday, June 29, 2009

Low Price Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes And More

Need the perfect sized box or tag or bag? Just select and cut! Gift giving was never so easy! Creative Features transform each character six different ways, making any layout uniquely yours




Features
Save $$$ with combined shipping on all of our Products!
Contains hundreds of unique phrases, words and images
Works with Both CRICUT MACHINE !
Authorized Cricut Dealer!!
Scrapbooking Made Easy!


Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes And More - Reviews
Awesome cartridge-- "helpful, but not as useful as I thought! This cartridge is an awesome idea--I love that I can make my own little boxes and bags and whatnot. However, as pointed out by other reviewers, the bags can't be made very large because of the limitations of the machine. I have a Cricut Expressions, and can cut "fit to page" on a 12x12" sheet, but still end up getting bags that are only four or five inches across. The tag shapes are really neat, and they have ones with windows which I imagine you could use to make shakers or something. I've turned some of the long, thin ones into bookmarks that are pretty darned cute. I adore the little flower and heart topped gift boxes, and the purse one is, of course, absolutely wonderful. I will most likely not be using this for as much as I thought I'd use it for. However, I don't regret buying it."

Cricut Cartridges "The price was competetive, except that the certificate inside the cartridge which gives points for future "freebies" was missing. That was disappointing. I purchased two cartridges and should have received 100 points, and didn't."




No comments:

Post a Comment