Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cricut Hello Kitty Shape Cartridge

Update with low price Cricut Cartridge : Cricut Hello Kitty Shape Cartridge by PROVO CRAFT

Nice cartridge, great for b-day parties : I just ordered this cartridge [...] and that included shipping. I had this one in my Amazon wish list. I am glad I kept looking around for a better price.
I'll post more once I get the cartridge.

  • For the Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter or Expression Machine (sold separately)
This cartridge holds loads of options: all the layers: white/fur, bow, nose, and clothes for more than a dozen Hello Kitty poses, along with other Hello Kitty expressions and images. For use in The Cricut: 1" to 5-1/2", Cricut Create: 1/4" to 11-1/2", and the Cricut Expression: .25" to 23.5". Package includes cartridge, keypad overlay, handbook, and storage box.

Cricut Hello Kitty Shape Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment